- // 14:1 The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.”
- They are corrupt.
- They have done abominable works.
- There is none who does good.
- // 14:2 Yahweh looked down from heaven on the children of men,
- to see if there were any who understood,
- who sought after God.
- // 14:3 They have all gone aside.
- They have together become corrupt.
- There is none who does good, no, not one.
- // 14:4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge,
- who eat up my people as they eat bread,
- and don’t call on Yahweh?
- // 14:5 There they were in great fear,
- for God is in the generation of the righteous.
- // 14:6 You frustrate the plan of the poor,
- because Yahweh is his refuge.
- // 14:7 Oh that the salvation of Israel would come out of Zion!
- When Yahweh restores the fortunes of his people,
- then Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
If you find these resources helpful to you, please do prayerfully consider making a donation. Thank you
Click on the appropriate link to subscribe to this website